Sacred Heart Primary School
Sacred Heart Primary School, catering for boys and girls from Prep to Year 6, is located in Sandgate and forms part of the Brisbane Archdiocesan system of schools.The Sacred Heart Community embraces and celebrates Catholic beliefs, traditions and values.
We seek to build pride in our achievements, while fostering positive partnerships across the school and wider community.
We aim to develop in children a love of God, respect for others, self and the environment, so they can become confident learners who are proactive in making a positive difference in the world.
p: 3269 3427
a: 92 Brighton Road, Sandgate
St Kieran's Primary School
St Kieran’s is a school with a great community feel located in Brighton. We are a Catholic co-educational school from Prep through to year 6. Our motto “Strength through Caring” is demonstrated in the way we care for the needs of each individual student.
Our mission is to assist the growth of each person, as a follower of Jesus Christ, spiritually, socially, emotionally, physically and academically.
The vision revealed through Jesus Christ is to live our faith in God and His teaching through our educational and evangelising ministry striving for excellence in all that we do.
p: 3269 5989
a: 15 Greenwood Street, Brighton
St Patrick's College
St Patrick’s College was established by the Christian Brothers in 1952. The Catholic College, inspired and guided by the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the charism of Blessed Edmund Rice, has been proudly educating young men in Years 5-12 ever since.
The College is committed to achieving teaching and learning excellence to meet the educational needs of future leaders, reformers, innovators and workers. The College also has a strong focus on social justice, a sense of community and actively nurturing the spiritual development of young men. The College offers an extensive co-curricular program covering the cultural and sporting dimensions.
p: 3631 9000
a: 60 Park Parade, Shorncliffe
|Sandgate Brighton Catholic Parish||
Schools in our Parish